Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowshot Jacket has an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), and one internal stash with key clip; internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 921 g (32.5 oz)