Designed for pushing the limits of what you can do before dinner, the Altvia Light Alpine Pants take the mobility needed to move fast and blend it with the features needed for alpine rock terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for complete mobility plus next-to-skin comfort; durable recycled nylon/recycled spandex paneling provides extra protection from rock and abrasion
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
- Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, partially elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord provides precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Secure front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 261 g (9.2 oz)
- 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)