Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a breathable zip-out liner jacket with 60-g FullRange® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
Versatile, zip-out, highly breathable insulated jacket features built-in stretch and a smooth, quilted face fabric, and uses lightweight 60-g FullRange® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Concealed RECCO® reflector
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Made in Vietnam.
1,150 g (40.56 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Outer-shell lining: (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (upper body and sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- Zip-out jacket: 2.4-oz 100% polyester (46% recycled) plain weave with stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish
- Zip-out jacket insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn