A new take on a Patagonia classic, this full-zip jacket is made of warm, double-faced 100% recycled polyester fleece with contrast nylon fabric at the collar and pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight yet warm, this jacket is made of soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Zip-front jacket with cozy stand-up contrast collar; Y-joint sleeves keep garment from pulling and riding up when arms are raised
- Contrast trim on left-chest and front pockets; logo pull on chest pocket
- Spandex trim runs from collar to center-front zipper, bottom hem and sleeve openings
- Hip length
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in El Salvador.
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn