A versatile performance knit built for use on trails or on the water, it’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made of 94% polyester (35% recycled) and 6% spandex with 40+ UPF sun protection, it keeps kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey fabric provides superior mobility; with HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Crewneck lies close to the neck for better coverage
- Rolled forward-shoulder seams prevent chafing under backpack straps
- Underarm gusset panels keep the shirt from pulling up for comfortable mobility
- Thumb holes in cuffs keep the sleeves from riding up when playing or putting on a jacket
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; locker loop inside back of the neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn