Winter’s workhorse jacket for waterproof warmth and playing in the snow features a recycled polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell that provides wet-weather protection and 100-gram Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation to shield from the cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Fixed three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection
- Full-length waterproof zipper has a brushed tricot chin guard, a wind flap and an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps
- Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures for a great fit that seals in warmth
- Drop-tail hem for warmth; grow-fit feature extends wear
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 593 g (20.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Chin guard and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining, chin guard and pocket bag fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn