Winter’s workhorse jacket for waterproof warmth and playing in the snow features a recycled polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell that provides wet-weather protection and 100-gram THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation to shield from the cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Fixed three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection
- Full-length waterproof zipper has a brushed tricot chin guard, wind flap and an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps
- Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures for a great fit and to seal in warmth
- Drop-tail hem for warmth; grow-fit feature extends wear
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn; hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Vietnam.
- 593 g (20.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Chin guard and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn