The Boys’ Reversible Ready Freddy Hoody has the look of our quilted Down Sweater on one side and Retro-X® Jacket styling on the other. The shell side is water-resistant while the 1/4"-pile fleece side is soft and cozy. In between, 60-gram THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Reversible with a water-resistant, quilted shell side made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta; baffles keep THERMOLITE® ECO92 synthetic insulation in place
- Shell side reverses to warm, cozy ¼" high-pile 100% polyester (70% recycled) fleece with a Retro-X zippered chest pocket
- Insulated three-panel hood has binding at opening for comfort, durability and warmth
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Binding at cuffs and hem
- Straight hem
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 629 g (22.2 oz)