Our midsize workhorse in the Black Hole® collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to
- a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The Black Hole® Pack’s easy-access main compartment is roomy enough to hold a full day’s worth of gear; a zippered mesh pocket inside the main compartment keeps easily misplaced items within reach
- The large front and top stash pockets keep your daily essentials like travel documents, sunglasses and phone organized and accessible
- The air-mesh back panel allows increased ventilation for all-day comfort
- Designed with a padded shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap for all-day, load-carrying comfort
- Two external stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles or guidebooks and front daisy chains provide myriad lashing options for your helmet, yoga pad or skateboard
- The TSA-approved padded laptop pocket zips open and lies flat so you don’t have to remove your laptop at airport security; fits most 15" laptops. It also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- Made in Vietnam.
- 810 g (1 lb 12.57 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved