A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Made in Vietnam.
- 650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved