A wind- and water-resistant reversible (print and solid side) hooded shell jacket insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit; center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 173 g (6.1 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn