This heritage-inspired down vest for babies has a Western-style yoke made with 100% recycled nylon fabric; the body is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- For water resistance, shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Tall collar and Western-style yoke made from 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Full-length snapped placket
- Horizontal baffles keep 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation in place for core warmth
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets have soft, cozy brushed tricot on the palm side
- Smooth lining for easy on/off; straight hem
- Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label; this style is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Yoke: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating and a DWR finish
- Pocket bags (palm side): 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn