The go-anywhere, take-it-everywhere Atom Pack carries just what you need for a day of traveling, a day at work—or better yet, a day of moving through big, open-sky country. It has a large, zippered main pocket to hold a jacket, lunch and your guidebook, along with stretch-woven pockets (one with a zipper) to carry small, easily lost items. A side-entry zipper located by the padded back panel provides quick access to a protective, soft-lined electronics pocket that holds a tablet or 13" or smaller laptop. On the front of the pack, a long zip-closing stash pocket keeps plane tickets, sunglasses and your breath mint collection handy. Two exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for securely holding a yoga mat or bike lock. Highly breathable mesh pads the shoulder harness and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. A reinforced grab handle lets you carry the Atom briefcase-style. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The main compartment has enough room for your daily essentials plus extras
- Designed with a dedicated pocket to carry tablets or 13" laptops
- The exterior stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort
- Designed with reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- The sternum strap is adjustable to accommodate layers; it’s also removable
- 488 g (1 lb 1.2 oz)