Tackle the trails in pants that move with you. The KUHL HÖRIZN™ Convertible hiking pants are constructed of REFLEX™ super-soft fabric with unrestricted stretch. Quick dry and breathable, REFLEX always retains its shape for the perfect fit. UPF 50 provides sun protection.
Saddle stitch seams reduce bulk for a chafe-free, flattering fit. Converts to shorts with patented stealth zip-off system.
- Fabric 1: REFLEX™ 56% New Polyester (stretch version), 44% Polyester | 164 GSM
- Internal waist drawcord
- Saddle stitch seams throughout pant for less bulk
- Stealth patented zip-off system
- Bottom hem cinch cord
- 100% nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- Environmentally friendly soft ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking, and has 4-way stretch
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Bluesign certified fabric
- Stay on the move with the versatile women's hiking pants that quickly turn from pant to short
Fit And Sizing
- Mid-rise at front, contours into high rise at back
- 8 ½” front rise on size 6
- Fitted through hip
- Relaxed through leg, 16” bottom opening
- Regular length has 32” inseam for full leg, 9” inseam when zipped off to shorts.
- Mechanical Stretch