Summer hiking involves long days and varying temperatures. The Kadem is a lightweight short sleeve shirt with a high level of moisture management, UPF protection and a soft, comfortable feel. Made from 80% recycled content, the Phasic™ LT fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. The trim fit layers easily, gusseted underarms add freedom of movement and the classic Henley placket adds comfort and crossover style.
Updated fabric is made with 80% recycled content.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- A textile that provides protection from exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Use in sun or on snow.
- Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Fit: Trim fit