Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots, the women's Chilliwack Bomber provides durability, warmth and added mobility.
One of our most-loved styles, the Chilliwack Bomber, gets an update with streamlined hood details and elevated trims. Developed for post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and ex tend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Adjustable down-filled snorkel hood adds warmth and element protection
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat.
- Reinforced elbows for durability in high-abrasion areas
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with snap closures, 1 pen pocket on left sleeve
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closer, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only