Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood and fur ruff and with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket