Spend and Get Offer
15% Back GIFT CARD
On All Full-Price Item Purchases
Offer subject to adjustments due to returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
The Canada Goose Women's Chelsea Parka is a down jacket for cold weather cities. A smooth, clean look on the exterior brings you from home, to work, out on the town and so much more, all in the cold, cold winter. The 625 fill power white duck down wraps your body from shoulder to hip, and even fills the removable hood with removable coyote fur ruff. Change your style with a couple of quick zips, but you'll always be snuggled in against the blowing wind and snow. Zippered hand pockets and interior security pocket hold onto all your extras from hat to gloves and even your phone. No reason to stay inside this winter.
- Rated a 3 on Canada Goose's Thermal Experience Index, this jacket should keep you warm around 10ºF
- Removable 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (hood opening and vertically) with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Removable coyote fur ruff with snap attachment keeps wind and snow out of your face
- Heavy-duty, center front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zippered closures
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over her shoulder
- Interior zippered security pocket
- Natural coyote fur