The Canada Goose Timber shell is the brand's most advanced, functional hard shell. It is endowed with a practical helmet-compatible hood and features a fabric that is windproof, waterproof/breathable and fully seam-sealed. The Timber is the ultimate protection whether you are skiing, hiking, or exploring trails.
Canada Goose's promise to their customers is to always make a quality product, hand-stitched here in Canada.
- Reflective tape under sleeves for added visibility
- 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Hip-length, cut longer at the back
- Adjustable waist from the inside, with an elastic drawcord
- Brushed tricot lined interior collar
- YKK AquaGuard water-repellent 2-way locking zippers