Puffy jackets offer incredible warmth, but can occasionally leave you feeling like you're wrapped in a sleeping bag. Never sacrifice warmth for freedom of movement again with the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Down Jacket. This amazing jacket weighs less than half a pound, warms you in freezing weather, and stretches with you as you reach, duck, and weave through city streets or ski runs. Completely functional on its own or as a layer, and pack it into its sleeve pocket when the sun peaks out and toss it into your bag. This supremely versatile design makes the jacket perfect for travel, hiking, or winter sports.
- Insulated jacket is perfect for active wear whether traveling or skiing
- 10D ripstop construction and Tensile-Tech fleece panels offer mobility
- 800-fill goose down insulation is rated for weather down to 23°F
- Brushed tricot collar lining improves comfort and seals out the cold
- Slim fit offers a sleek aesthetic and layers well under outerwear
- Zippered hand pockets warm your digits and secure your essentials
- Packs down into the exterior left pocket for ultimate versatility