A mid-length lightweight wind jacket made from Duraforce Light fabric, which has excellent wind resistance. Adjustable hem with drawcord keeps out cold wind. The removable hood has double-striped reflective details on the signature to aid in the dark.
- The removable hood has an adjustment cord that can be squeezed in two directions, so you can adjust the size of the hood.
- The hood has a long brim, and the reflective details of the Canada Goose signature on the brim and back help in the dark.
- There are reflector details and pull-down flaps on the back of the collar to hide the zipper when you take off the hood.
- The inside of the reflective back panel is vented with a mesh material to prevent rain while keeping breathability.
- The lining is attached only to the sleeves, not to the body to give a light impression.
- Legislative sleeves and armpit gussets enhance fit and mobility.
- Adjustable snap-on cuffs with gusset prevent rain and wind.
- An adjustable hem with a drawcord adjusts the fit while preventing cold winds.
- With a snap-on placket on the 2way zipper. A storm flap with a reflector is attached under the zipper for enhanced protection.
- Two snap-on chest pockets with tricot fabric on the back of the hand. Top flap pocket with two military buttons (outside), interior pocket with one zipper (inside)