The Canada Goose women’s Elmwood parka has you covered from head to (almost) toe. It's designed for warmth down to -25°C, but side vents and backpack straps allow for ventilation and hands-free carrying when temperatures rise. Reflective details on the cuffs can be hidden away when not needed.FeaturesFIT
Made in Canada
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single-button adjustment when not needed
- Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
- Placket with webbing pull tabs and hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 sets of double-stacked fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access
- 5 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pockets with snap closures
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.