Having a light as tiny as Black Diamond's Iota Headlamp can come in handy on any outdoor adventure. It's clearly an essential for hiking, backpacking, and camping—especially when you have to leave the tent in the middle of the night for an impromptu bathroom break—but it's also small enough to fit in the fullest backpacks for climbing, skiing, and mountaineering. You might not be planning to play past daylight, but mistakes happen and sometimes you reach the car in total darkness wondering what happened. At the very least, the Iota makes an excellent spare or backup; at the very most, the Iota can brighten the way on most adventures that extend past daytime.
- Black Diamond's smallest rechargeable headlamp packs anywhere
- DoublePower LED light with full-strength, dim, and strobe modes
- PowerTap allows fast and simple brightness adjustments
- Power meter shows remaining battery life before needing a recharge
- Lockout feature prevents light from turning on in backpack