Superlight and incredibly packable. Worn as a midlayer or standalone. The lightest Atom vest offers summerweight insulation for early morning runs and evening hikes. The Tyono™ 20 shell is light, breathable, and wind resistant, and the Coreloft™ insulation is compressible, dries fast and allows airflow. Lightweight stretch fleece side panels provide ventilation and zippered hand pockets stash small essentials. All in a package that weighs about as much – and packs as small as – an apple.
Updates include a new fabric package and a tall, fleece-lined collar for added warmth.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight and packability over durability.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 66 cm / 26 in, Slight drop hem