Whoever said that your every day outwear can't withstand the same, demanding standards as your performance gear needs to take a hike or try the Arc'teryx Women's Nuri Down Coat on for size. Not only is this stylish, long coat equipped to handle cold winter days in the city, but it's also designed and built to the same specifications as Arc'teryx's performance gear.
The Nuri's Down Composite Mapping supplements the 750-fill European goose down with synthetic insulation in moisture-heavy areas, which gives you the best of both worlds in terms of insulated performance. The lightweight, ripstop nylon Teprine shell sheds moisture, while the refined quilting offers a fashionable and flattering silhouette. Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms provide comfortable mobility, and when the weather gets real nasty, pull up the down-filled hood and use the internal adjusters to ensure a personalized fit.
- Lightweight, yet warm down coat with distinct, urban style
- Water-repellent Teprine ripstop fabric provides protection
- Regular fit offers flattering silhouette with room for layers
- Down Composite Mapping uses 750-fill down and synthetic fill
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms assure mobility
- Lined, hand pockets with hidden zippers stash essentials
- Down-filled hood has internal adjusters for customization
- Item #ARC00K4