Comfortable, breathable, light - the long-sleeve Lana is a grab-and-go top for all the ways you adventure outside. Its responsibly-sourced Merino wool blend helps to naturally regulate temperature, manage moisture and resist odour. Nylon fibres add durability and articulated patterning gives you freedom to move. A shaped hemline provides added coverage and the soft feel and relaxed style make this performance top versatile enough for everyday wear. Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.Size and Fit Tips: Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape and layers comfortably under our insulation and midlayers.
- Warm-weather comfort
- Natural merino wool has anti-odour properties
- Long sleeves give additional sun protection coverage
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Shaped hemline extends coverage
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Contains wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): RWS is a voluntary program that helps sheep farmers meet consumer retailer and brand demands. The standard certifies they meet rigorous animal welfare and land management requirements.