The Gamma SL Hoody is the result of years of Arc’teryx softshell experience and our designers’ extraordinary focus on purity of function. It is a pinnacle piece combining advanced performance and a clean, minimalist aesthetic. The Fortius™ 1.0 double weave is light, but strong. It resists wind and water, breathes, and offers four-way stretch. A StormHood™ provides protection without impacting peripheral vision, while the trim fit, articulated patterning and clean lines keep it streamlined and comfortable.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers. This model's fit has evolved. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
- Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
- Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight and packability over durability.
- Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in, Slight drop hem, Fitted