Designed to deliver exceptional warmth while roaming around in the backcountry, the Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Down Vest keeps you toasty and comfortable during frigid dawn patrols and cold days at the resort alike. This vest features Down Composite Mapping, which consists of a combination of strategically placed, 850-fill European white goose down and Coreloft 100 insulation for the perfect blend of warmth and moisture management—ultimately keeping you prepared for all conditions on the hill. The Airetica (nylon) face fabric boasts a DWR treatment that resists light flurries when you're skinning up your favorite tree stash, and the vest's zippered hand pockets include a stuff sack for easy storage when the day's done.
- Lightweight, down vest for adventures in the backcountry
- Nylon fabric features water-resistant treatment
- Down Composite Mapping for strategic insulation
- Slim fit helps retain warmth while assuring a feminine silhouette
- Zippered hand pockets stash your valuables
- Included stuff sack makes for easy transport
- Item #ARC00J3