Sometimes, the difference between a good day and a bad day lies in the comfortability of your jacket. The ARC'TERYX WOMEN'S CERIUM LT HOODY is so light, so stretchy and so comfy it feel as though you’re wearing nothing. Wear it as a midlayer for backcountry expeditions or as a standalone hoodie for chilly strolls around town.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup.
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated Storm Hood™
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 850 fill European goose down