The lightweight Arc'teryx Beta LT hybrid jacket has two types of Gore-Tex, creating a supple, durable, waterproof, breathable rain shell. It packs down small for all your backcountry adventures.
- Compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with PacLite technology is used in the main body
- Key high-wear areas are reinforced with N40p Gore-Tex 3L with tricot technology
- WaterTight zippered hand pockets are positioned high for accessibility while wearing a pack or harness
- WaterTight pit zips vent excess heat instantly
- WaterTight center-front zipper delivers weather protection
- Helmet-compatible DropHood features a full stand-alone collar and 1-handed cinch cords
- Hood rotates with your head without obscuring vision