An on area, ski and snowboard specific masterpiece that combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric with both down and synthetic insulations. Strategic placement of insulation type ensures comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hem, hood and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour LT™ puts 750 fill European Goose down at the core and sleeves for warmth where it is most needed. A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevents snow entry but allows heat to escape, because deep snow is a workout. The removable, insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with head movements.
- Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
- Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Trim fit, Trim, Hip Length, Straight hem, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in