Our warmest synthetically insulated GORE-TEX parka, the Sensa blends minimalist aesthetics with state-of-the-art materials to handle urban winter’s wettest, coldest realities. Soft, and with a melange look, the 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric delivers proven waterproof, windproof, breathable protection. Air permeable synthetic insulation keep a comfortable microclimate and contains 45% recycled polyester content. Laser cut vents underarm and in back enhance temperature regulation. A highly breathable liner is dope dyed – the dope dye process uses considerably less resources than traditional processes. The hood is insulated, pockets are secure and accessible, and the refined, clean design give it its urban style.
- Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Fit: Relaxed Fit, Thigh length, Centre back length: 86 cm / 34 in