As a part of an early release, the new for Spring 2019 Zeta SL Jacket is now available exclusively online in select colours and quantities.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight™ front zipper and two hand pockets with RS™ sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a halo adjuster. The adjustable cuff and hem help seal out the weather.
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or arte off
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
Taped seams for added weatherproofness
2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Laminated brim
- Non-helmet compatible
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Slight drop hem