Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sabre AR Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing. Freeriders require features that handle the rigors of on area descents and off piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation. Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel. Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to creat a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
- High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.