Ward off the biting cold of the winter air as you descend the slopes with ARC'TERYX MEN'S CASSIAR JACKET. Designed for winter sports, the Cassiar protects you from both the cold air and from overheating, leaving you free to enjoy your ski experience.
Gore-Tex waterproofing and 4-way stretch make the Arc'teryx Men's Cassiar Jacket a winner for the ski resort. By bonding a Gore-Tex membrane to a stretch fabric, this jacket offers unparalleled freedom that allows the jacket design to be slim and refined without hindering your mobility on the slopes.
The Cassiar features a protective powder skirt that seals out snow on days when the snow is deep, and it can be removed when not in use. Underarm zippers provide quick ventilation after a strenuous run on warmer days. A helmet-compatible DropHood offers additional protection when the weather turns stormy, or it can be removed on bluebird days. The WaterTight external zippers provide additional water-resistant protection when it's nuking and everyone else is huddled in the lodge, leaving you free to plunder the freshies.
- An innovative ski jacket for on-piste adventures
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Stretch face fabric promotes mobility while skiing
- Removable helmet-compatible hoodfor extra storm protection
- Underarm zipper vents for easy ventilation
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow
- Internal mesh dump pocket with attached goggle wipe
- Item #ARC00KL