Spend and Get Offer
15% Back GIFT CARD
On All Full-Price Item Purchases
Offer subject to adjustments due to returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
Going out for a camping trip in the middle of winter? Take an ARC'TERYX MEN'S ATOM AR HOODY with you and you will feel so warm and cozy that it would be almost as though you haven’t left your house at all
Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece hoody, this insulated hoody is breathable enough to be used as a super warm mid-layer on frigid days and protective enough to be an outer layer while belaying or hanging out at camp. An extra thick dose of synthetic Coreloft™ insulates but packs small.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Technical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Lined Hood
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Gossamera™—100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation