Created for the dynamic demands of alpine travel, the Gamma MX Jacket is a proven performer. Built from our Fortius™ 2.0 fabric, the Gamma MX provides midweight insulation, resists wind and water, breathes, and delivers exceptional durability. A go-to for climbers and backcountry adventurers, its articulated patterning and stretch combine for freedom of movement, crossover chest pockets are easily accessed while wearing a harness, and the trim fit and streamlined design give it a distinct Arc’teryx aesthetic.
Redesign includes an updated fabric with increased warmth-to-weight ratio and durability, a front liner for additional warmth, updated sleeve opening for easier on/off, and taped seams for a clean finish.
- Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
- Highly durable, breathable and mobile. Best for mixed usage in changing weather conditions.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in