Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in